hapa girl goes to japan. craziness ensues.

December 02, 2004

If I ever get back, I'm never leaving home again...

Okay, this is it. I'm done rehashing my Japan experiences. Haha, SO not true. But in any case, I'm done with this journal.

Home is wonderful, culture shock is nonexistant, and I am breathing a sigh of relief as we speak. Well, that, and it's wonderful to have Big Bird Goes to Japan to watch when I forget what i think about Japan. It really is the greatest movie ever. It explains so much, you all ought to see it.

Big Bird and Barkley travel to Tokyo, they get immensely lost, and when they meet the beautiful moon princess, she asks, "What kind of tour group would leave behind a bird and a dog?"

To which Big Bird replies, "Well, probably the kind of tour guide that would take a bird and a dog to begin with!"

And that, my friends, is all I have to say about that. Sayonara.